Stepup Baby Facebook & Instagram Competitions and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Stepup Baby Facebook and/or Instagram competitions and prize draws are open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families of Stepup Baby, their associated companies, agents, agencies, and anyone else professionally connected.
- The Promoter is Stepup Baby, London, UK.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants
- For a Prize draw, winners will be selected at random by the Promoter and will be contacted once the prize draw has closed via Facebook and/or Instagram
- For a Competition if there is no obvious correct answer the Promoter will exercise their judgment and decide the winner. If there is an obvious correct answer the Promoter will draw the winner from all of those entrants who get the answer correct from Facebook and/or Instagram. If there are multiple winners in a competition, all winners will be entered into a prize draw and selected at random. The judge's decision is final.
- Where only one prize is available, one winner will be selected at random from Facebook and/or Instagram.
- The closing date will be as appears on the Stepup Baby Facebook and/or Instagram page from time to time.
- Winner(s) must contact Step Up Baby via Private Message (Facebook or Instagram) within 14 days of the notification. If a prize is unclaimed within that 14-day period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer this to a substitute winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Winner’s Facebook and/or Instagram name may be posted on the Stepup Baby Facebook and/or Instagram page after the winner has been selected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the activity subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The prize as advertised maybe amended should the prize become out of stock but will be replaced by items of similar value. The prize winner will be notified.